The NextWomen Pitch & Networking Event
The event will give ten women founders (experienced or with little or no experience in fundraising) a first review of their business plan by experts and investors. After practicing their pitch in a friendly morning workshop environment, the founders will present to the experienced investors on the judging panel, to be offered first-hand insights and feedback. The event also includes two inspiring keynotes from an investor and an entrepreneur, and provides attendees with an excellent networking opportunity full of possibilities to make lasting business connections.
Agenda: (9.00-12.00 closed sessions for pitchpreneurs only)
- 9.00 Registration Pitch-preneurs
- 9.15 Welcome by Margot de Bekker - Ondernemersplaza
- 9.20 Introduction The Next Women Pitch event by Simone Brummelhuis
- 9.30 -12.00 Workshop for Pitch-preneurs.
- 12.00 Lunch and possibility to record Pitch Agenda
(12.30-18.00 open sessions: for all)
- 12.30-13.00 Registration, Networking, Arrival other Attendees, Speakers and Panel
- 13.00- 13:10 Introduction by Simone Brummelhuis - CEO The Next Women
- 13:10-13.30 Investor talk by Anthony Hoogeveen - Informal Investor
- 13.30-13.45 Introduction Judging Panel & Investor Tips
- 13.45 - 15.00 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 15.00 - 15.15 Networking Break
- 15.15 - 15.30 Entrepreneur talk by Jaqueline Zuidweg - Business Woman of the Year 2012
- 15.30 - 16.45 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 16. 45 - 18.00 Winner announcement, Closing & Networking
If you would like to attend to watch the afternoon pitch session, please email simone at thenextwomen dot com and register via Eventbrite as an attendee.
If you want to present at the event as an entrepreneur, please register via Eventbrite as a pitch-preneur and contact simone at thenextwomen dot com with the following information:
- Company name
- Founder name
- Company description
You will need to submit your power point with your presentation slides 4 days prior to the event.