The NextWomen Pitch & Networking Event
The NextWomen invite you to a Pitch Afternoon with Investors, taking place as part of the Day for the Female Entrepreneur, organized by The Women Professionals Group and The NextWomen.
The event will give women founders (experienced or with little or no experience in fundraising) a first review of their business plan by experts and investors. After practicing their pitch in a friendly environment, the founders will be offered first-hand insights and feedback by the experienced investors on the judging panel. The event also provides attendees with an excellent networking opportunity full of possibilities to make lasting business connections
10 women-led startups will participate in a pitch workshop in the morning. The afternoon will see them present their pitches to a panel of investors and audience of guests.
75 guests will be able to watch the pitches in the afternoon. In the morning guests have the option to participate in workshops on finance, pensions, raising capital etc. (More details available through The Women Professionals Group)
- 8.30-9.00 Registrations
- 9.00-9.15 Introductions Chamber of Commerce & Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
- 9.15-11.00 Workshop for Pitch-preneurs.
- 9.15-11.00 Workshops for other guests (optional). Registration can be done through the The Womens Professionals Group) and the Chamber ofCommerce, Roermond.
- 11.15-12.15 Entrepreneur Talk
- 12.15-13.00 Lunch
- 13.15-13.30 Introduction Pitch Event
- 13.30-13.45 Introduction Judging Panel & Investor Tips
- 13.45-15.00 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 15.00-15.15 Networking
- 15.15-16.30 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 16.30- 18.00 Winner announcement, Closing & Networking