Female Innovation Day: Pitch & Networking Event
The event will give ten women founders (experienced or with little or no experience in fundraising) a first review of their business plan by experts and investors. After practicing their pitch in a friendly morning workshop environment, the founders will present to the experienced investors on the judging panel, to be offered first-hand insights and feedback.
The event also includes two inspiring keynotes from an investor and an entrepreneur, and provides attendees with an excellent networking opportunity full of possibilities to make lasting business connections.
Agenda: (9.00-12.30 closed sessions: for pitchpreneurs only)
- 9.00-9:20 Registration Pitch-preneurs
- 9.20-9:30 Introduction The Next Women Pitch event by Simone Brummelhuis
- 9.30-12.00 Workshop for Pitch-preneurs.
- 12.00-12:30 Lunch for pitch-preneurs
Agenda (12.30-18.00 open sessions: for all)
- 12.30-13.00 Registration other Attendees, Speakers & Panel, Networking
- 13.00-13:05 Introduction by Managing Director, High tech Campus, Frans Schmetz
- 13:05-13:10 Introduction by Simone Brummelhuis - CEO The Next Women
- 13:10-13:30 Investor Key-Note
- 13.30-13:50 Introduction Judging Panel & Investor Tips
- 13.50-15.05 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 15.05-15.20 Networking Break
- 15.20-15.35 Entrepreneur talk
- 15.35-16.50 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 16.50-17.00 Winner announcement
- 17.00-18.00 Closing & Networking
If you want to attend this event (as a guest or pitchpreneur), please respond asap via simone at thenextwomen dot com and register by clicking 'Register Now' below.
Pitchpreneurs will need to submit power point presentation slides 7 days prior to the event.