The NextWomen is on a mission to build the Female Business Brand for entrepreneurs, executives and investors.
Our goal is to advise, inspire & connect a global & local community of ambitious entrepreneurial women specifically on their business needs - online & offline.
The NextWomen is all about inspiration, advice and contacts!
We realise our goal through our products: The NextWomen Media, The NextWomen Services & The NextWomen Licenses.
What We Offer
The NextWomen MEDIA
- TheNextWomen.com: the business magazine (now available on smartphones at m.thenextwomen.com) launched in 2009, delivering fresh, exclusive content daily and providing a global hub for entrepreneurs, executives and investors to share, inspire and connect. A strong and rapidly growing social media presence and a weekly global newsletter complete The NextWomen Media.
The Next Women SERVICES
- The NextWomen Pitching & Funding Events: providing a unique stage for female entrepreneurs and investors to meet each other, with 25% of participating companies going on to receive funding, The NextWomen Pitch Events have been recognised by the European Commissions’s European Training Foundation as ‘good practice’ in the category Training for Women Entrepreneurs.
- The NextWomen Kitchen Dinners: providing entrepreneurs, investors and executives with a high profile and informal place to discuss business issues around a central keynote from a prominent female hero.
- The NextWomen Academy: result-driven workshops, training programmes and speed mentoring events, all led by industry experts to boost knowledge on specific topics.
- The NextWomen Business Advice Programme shares the knowledge and experience of our network’s experts, The NextAdvisors, with the next generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
The NextWomen LICENSES
- The NextWomen offers third parties the opportunity to produce The NextWomen branded products and services under the third parties’ control.
What’s Next for The NextWomen?
- The NextWomen Apps: will offer smart mobile applications to entrepreneurs, executives and investors.
- The NextWomen Library: will offer premium business reads providing entrepreneurs, executives and investors with tools and inspiration.
- The NextWomen Festival: will invite entrepreneurs, executives, investors and other interested parties to experience the eco-system.
- The NextWomen Angels: our knowledge and connections in the entrepreneurial and investor eco-system will ultimately lead to the establishment of The NextWomen Angels, an investment fund for angel investors.
The NextWomen Ltd, Company no. 6876558, Registered Office: 10-14 Accomodation Road, London, UK NW11 8ED, Postal office: De Lairessestraat 55, 1071 NT Amsterdam, The Netherlands.