The NextWomen is on a mission to build the Female Business Brand for entrepreneurs, executives and investors.
Our goal is to advise, inspire & connect a global & local community of ambitious entrepreneurial women specifically on their business needs - online & offline. We realise our goals through our products: The NextWomen Media, The NextWomen Services & The NextWomen Licenses.
The NextWomen is all about killer advice and killer contacts!
What We Offer
The NextWomen MEDIA
- TheNextWomen.com: the business magazine (now available on smartphones at m.thenextwomen.com) launched in 2009, delivering fresh, exclusive content daily and providing a global hub for entrepreneurs, executives and investors to share, inspire and connect. A strong and rapidly growing social media presence and a weekly global newsletter complete The NextWomen Media.
The NextWomen SERVICES
- The NextWomen Pitching & Funding Events: providing entrepreneurs and investors with a stage to meet each other.
- The NextWomen Kitchen Dinners: providing entrepreneurs, investors and executives an informal place to discuss business issues.
- The NextWomen Academy: workshops, training and mentoring programmes, speed mentoring events, all led by industry experts to boost knowledge on specific topics.
The NextWomen LICENSES
- The NextWomen offers third parties the opportunity to produce The NextWomen branded products and services under the third parties’ control.
What’s Next for The NextWomen?
- The NextWomen Apps: will offer smart mobile applications to entrepreneurs, executives and investors.
- The NextWomen Library: will offer premium business reads providing entrepreneurs, executives and investors with tools and inspiration.
- The NextWomen Festival: will invite entrepreneurs, executives, investors and other interested parties to experience the eco-system.
- The NextWomen Angels: our knowledge and connections in the entrepreneurial and investor eco-system will ultimately lead to the establishment of The NextWomen Angels, an investment fund for angel investors.
The NextWomen Ltd, Company no. 6876558, Registered Office: 10-14 Accomodation Road, London, UK NW11 8ED, Postal office: De Lairessestraat 55, 1071 NT Amsterdam, The Netherlands.