The NextWomen Grand Finale 2013: Best Startup Pitch & Top 100 Female Business Heroes
The NextWomen Grand Finale is the spectacular culmination of all The NextWomen Pitch events that were held throughout the Netherlands in 2012.
At the Grand Finale, all winners and runners-up from this year's Netherlands events will present to a stellar panel of investors, business experts and entrepreneurs. The winner will be awarded 'Best Startup Pitch 2012'.
During a festive lunch, we will announce 'The Top 100 Female Business Heroes', based on research, a survey, turnover, number of employees, and equity.
The event is invitation-only but we are offering a limited number of audience tickets to entrepreneurs, investors, experts and professionals. Click here to purchase yours.
- 9.00 Registration
- 9.30 Welcome by Simone Brummelhuis CEO / Founder The Next Women
- 9.40 Welcome by ABN AMRO
- 9.50 Welcome Panel + Q & A
- 10.00 Pitches
- 10.45 Networking Break with Coffee
- 11.00 Pitches
- 12.00 Start Lunch and Best Startup Pitch in the ABNAMRO Conference Center
- 12.15 Presentation Results Survey Top 100 Female Business Heroes
- 12.30 Launch Top 100 Female Business Heroes
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 End
Investor Panel for the Best Startup Pitch
- Ad Scheepbouwer, former Chairman KPN, Investor
- Mark Voermans, Director Microsoft Bizspark
- Ruud Hendriks, Partner StartupBootcamp, Investor
- Cilian Jansen Verplancke, Partner Karmijn Capital
- Harry Helwegen, Chairman Business Angels Netherlands
- Sacha English, Investor
- Margaret McGovern, Investor, Partner PYMWYMI
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.