The NextWomen Announce Pitching Event: 7 November in London
The NextWomen invite you to two Pitch Events with Investors, aiming to support women-led businesses prepare and practice their investment pitches with a real panel of investors.
See our recent article for details of the first event, taking place on November 2nd 2012 in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. Pitching spots have all gone, but there are still a small number of places available to watch the presentations. Click here to register.
The Pitch Events are highly anticipated and appreciated events, held regularly at the request of our readers since the The NextWomen began at the end of 2008.
More than 100 female entrepreneurs have pitched at our events and 25% go on to get funding.
The event will give 8 women founders (experienced or with little or no experience in fundraising) a first review of their business plan by experts and investors. After practicing their pitch in a friendly afternoon workshop environment, founders will present to the experienced investors on the judging panel, to be offered first-hand insights and feedback. Twenty guests will be joining the event in the evening to watch the pitches.
The event also includes two inspiring keynotes from an investor and an entrepreneur, and provides attendees with an excellent networking opportunity full of possibilities to make lasting business connections.
- 3-6pm Workshop for pitching startups
- 6-6:15pm Guests arrival and registration
- 6:15-6:30pm Entrepreneur Keynote
- 6:30-6:45pm Investor Keynote
- 6:45-7pm Networking Break with drinks and nibbles
- 7-8:30pm Funding Pitches
- 8:30-8:45pm Networking Break with drinks and nibbles
- 8:45-9pm Winner announcement and closing
Pitching companies must register here via Eventbrite. There are only 8 pitching spots available, which include:
- Tickets for two founders or team members to the event
- A first review of their business plan via email by a mentor from The NextWomen
- A workshop on the evening of the event to help them prepare for the evening pitch
- The opportunity to pitch to the judging panel
20 guest tickets are available for people who wish to watch pitches and network with fellow entrepreneurs and the panel of investors. Click here to register.
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.