Join the 25% Who Are Funded at The NextWomen Pitch Event
The NextWomen invite you to a Pitch Afternoon with Investors, aiming to support women-led businesses prepare and practice their investment pitches with a real panel of investors.
The event takes place on November 2nd 2012 in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
The Pitch Events are highly anticipated and appreciated events, held regularly at the request of our readers since the The NextWomen began at the end of 2008. More than 100 female entrepreneurs have pitched at our events and 25% go on to get funding.
The event will give ten women founders (experienced or with little or no experience in fundraising) a first review of their business plan by experts and investors. After practicing their pitch in a friendly morning workshop environment, the founders will present to the experienced investors on the judging panel, to be offered first-hand insights and feedback. The event also includes two inspiring keynotes from an investor and an entrepreneur, and provides attendees with an excellent networking opportunity full of possibilities to make lasting business connections.
Agenda: (9.00-12.00 closed sessions for pitchpreneurs only)
- 9.00 Registration Pitch-preneurs
- 9.15 Welcome by Margot de Bekker - Ondernemersplaza
- 9.20 Introduction The Next Women Pitch event by Simone Brummelhuis
- 9.30 -12.00 Workshop for Pitch-preneurs.
- 12.00 Lunch and possibility to record Pitch Agenda
(12.30-18.00 open sessions: for all)
- 12.30-13.00 Registration, Networking, Arrival other Attendees, Speakers and Panel
- 13.00- 13:10 Introduction by Simone Brummelhuis - CEO The Next Women
- 13:10-13.30 Investor talk by Anthony Hoogeveen - Informal Investor
- 13.30-13.45 Introduction Judging Panel & Investor Tips
- 13.45 - 15.00 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 15.00 - 15.15 Networking Break
- 15.15 - 15.30 Entrepreneur talk by Jaqueline Zuidweg - Business Woman of the Year 2012
- 15.30 - 16.45 Funding Pitches & Demo's by 5 companies
- 16. 45 - 18.00 Winner announcement, Closing & Networking
If you would like to attend to watch the afternoon pitch session, please email simone at thenextwomen dot com and register via Eventbrite as an attendee.
If you want to present at the event as an entrepreneur, please register via Eventbrite as a pitch-preneur and contact simone at thenextwomen dot com with the following information:
- Company name
- Founder name
- Company description
You will need to submit your power point with your presentation slides 4 days prior to the event.
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our weekly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.