50% Discount to NextWomen Readers at IP and Investment Conference September 28
The NextWomen is offering a 50% discount to its readers and followers for an IP and investment conference on Sept 28th in London by its partner Keystone Law. (Discount only available through The NextWomen website and eventbrite page)
The event is aimed at entrepreneurs and focused on understanding and protecting Intellectual Property and its importance for investment and company valuation. It will be chaired by Real Business magazine editor and business guru Matthew Rock, with Julie Meyer and other key speakers.
- Patents, Trademarks, Copyright - What IP strategy should you adopt? – Robert Pocknell, Keystone Law
- IP support services offered without charge by the British Library – British Library
- IP support services offered by the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) – IPO
- From invention to commercial success; a case study – Jim Shaikh inventor of the award-winning Yoomi bottle
- Lunch (Provided)
- Selling IP to big business – Michael Addison, Proctor & Gamble
- IP and investment - Julie Meyer, Ariadne Capital and BBC ‘Dragon’
- Panel discussion, chaired by Real Business Editor, Matthew Rock
"The recession has changed investors’ viewpoint on businesses, when they will invest, and when they won’t invest, so it’s made life tougher. One of the most important aspects of start-up business is the intellectual property, that’s one of the key value points." Jim Shaikh, inventor of the Yoomi bottle
Date: Tue 28 September 2010, 9.00 - 17.00
Place: British Library Business & IP Centre
Who should attend? Businesses that want to commercialise, finance and sell their IP
NextWomen Readers 50% Discount (can only be purchased on this page) - £25
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.