Nominations open for Britain's Young Rising Female Stars
Nominations to the Women of the Future Awards 2010 are open to find Britain's brightest young rising female stars: young, high achieving women, of 35 and under. If you know somebody that fits the bill, nominate today and let The NextWomen know!
Britain is changing, and young women are shaping this future. The Women of the Future Awards recognise the sparkling younger generation of talent coming through in Britain today - and we encourage you to put yourself, your colleague/s or your friend/s forward.
The Women of the Future Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Entrepreneurial Woman of the Future (2009 winner was Holly Tucker of Notonthehighstreet.com, see photo)
- Business Woman of the Future
- The Professions Woman of the Future
- Art, Media and Culture Woman of the Future
- Science and Technology Woman of the Future
- The MBA Star Award
This year three additional special awards are presented on the evening:
- Mentor of the Year - this award is open to men and women, no age limit
- The Woman of the Future Corporate Award
- The Young Star Award - to acknowledge high achievers aged 16 - 21, for teenage girls showing exceptional promise within their industry, university or school
Candidates (under the age of 35) will need to demonstrate some of the following:
- Significant achievements to date
- High potential
- Making a distinctive, unusual, innovative contribution in their field
- Sometimes achieving success by overcoming the odds
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.