Five Female Entrepreneurs in Business Plan Competition of BID Network
The Women in Business Challenge launched by BiD Network has announced the five finalists who will come to The Netherlands to pitch their business to potential investors and participate in the BiD Week and International Marketplace on the 2nd of June 2010 in the Fokker Terminal, The Hague.
Initiated by the BiD Network from the Netherlands, the challenge is a business plan competition that aims to support women entrepreneurs in Africa, Latin America and Asia who are seeking finance for their business.
The five women entrepreneurs selected by an expert jury panel that deemed their business proposals as the best ones among more than 250 participants, are:
- Meenu Vadera, Women on Wheels, Safe transport for women by women in rural India
- Tanvi Patel, Aqua Beauty Salon, Domestic Waste Water treatment solutions.
- Maria de Lourdes Molina, Ecobloks, eco-friendly toys for children
- Maria Victoria Bonilla, Micro Tapas, Colombia
- Marianne Olano, Baycrafts, The Philippines
For more information about the Investment Market Place “Growing SMEs: It’s time to invest” and on how to register please visit http://smeforum2010.org/.
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.