Dutch magazine Emerce nominates 7 influential e-commerce women
Dutch technology magazine Emerce has nominated 7 women among the 25 most influential Dutch e-commerce professionals. Voting is open to the public to select the 'most of the most' influential, who will then head the E-commerce 25. The nominations are:
- Claudia Bruil, founder of children retailer KLEERTJES
- Ines van den Born, founder of international retailer gloves INESGLOVES
- Stephanie Dijkstra, founder of international fashion retailer SIMPLYCOLORS
- Suzanne Ekel, country manager of postcard retailer GREETZ
- Marianne van Leeuwen, founder of marketing to women agency SISTERACT and celebrity fashion retailer WELIKEFASHION and editor of THENEXTWOMEN
- Marianne Wigger, founder of women fashion retailer ZENGGI
- Nikki van Wijk, e-commerce manager of TRANSAVIA
These Female Internet Heroes were deemed trendsetting, super-creative or very successful with their e-commerce activities. There is no jury, only voting by the public, until November 26 2008, will decide on the winner.
(We shall not make any recommendations, as long as you vote for one of our editors!)
Sign Up to our Newsletter
So you enjoy The NextWomen. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
You get a Letter from the CEO :-), the chance to catch up with the best of our recent articles - and some extra things we throw in once in a while.